Instructional Design (ID) Fiction
Has the name of this section already spilled the beans?
Here you are going to read fiction, with ID concepts hidden within. The emphasis here is on two words – Fiction and ID Concepts. The stories will usually be set in the Indian cities, and will require more than one reading, before you’d be able to reach the concept within. Many of you will be able to discover it, I am sure.
This section features:
- Dreams and Nightmares – A Short Story about Success, Pride, and Fear
- A Preference for Indifference – A Short Story
- Sanjay decides to Join an Instructional Design Course – Motivation in Action – A Short Story
- Octavian’s Fury – A Short Story set in 43 BC – An Illustration of Multiple Intelligences
- A Story from Mahabharata retold – Ashwathama hatah – Nara va Kunjarah.
- The Flame of Life – A Verbal Snapshot
- Why Jason Changed? – Obedience Nightmares and Role-play Realities
- Dushyant & Shakuntala – Why Love Kills Logic?
- Coffeebeans’ Dilemma – A Micro-story about the Challenges of Behaviorism (Read the Instructional Analysis here.)
- When Life Comes a Full Circle – A Short Story
- (Read the Instructional Analysis here.)