I’m conducting The IDTRA workshop on June 24th.
This workshop will explore the relationships between the different facets of learning while focusing on Instructional Design, Content Development, Training, and Rapid Authoring. Its goal would be to answer the professional queries of those who want to understand how all these are connected and how skilling up in these areas could help them.
The audience for this workshop include:
- Content Developers and Instructional Designers who are working in eLearning/Content Development Organizations or Publishing Houses, and who want to figure out how instructional design could help them develop more effective content in a more efficient manner.
- eLearning programmers with strong writing skills contemplating a shift into instructional design/content development.
- Trainers and Training Content Developers who want to understand how instructional design can provide them with a framework to develop more effective training programs, quickly and confidently, and how the knowledge of a rapid authoring tool could enhance their opportunities.
- Training Managers and other Senior Professionals working the Learning Domain, who want to review how a combination of ID and Rapid Authoring could help their organization’s L&D function more robust.
- Mass Communication graduates, other graduates with a flair for writing, especially if they are contemplating a career in the field of content development.
- Professionals with ability to write/speak well who are from other fields who are contemplating a career change to Content/Training due to early retirement or any other reason.
Read more about the IDTRA workshop and if you’d like to attend it on June 24, 2018 (Sunday) – 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM in Noida, register for it. The invites will go out on June 21, 2018.
I’ll look forward to meeting you through this workshop.