She is the tiny pup who lives with Froth.
Froth, as we all know, works as a trainer and content developer and she is usually at work until late in the evening. Coffeebeans uses this time to sniff around the house, read Froth’s books, contemplate upon life, and sleep! So when a tired Froth reaches home, Coffeebeans wants her undivided attention as she’s got a lot to talk and discuss.
In a nutshell, Coffeebeans is an emancipated girl doggy with the right attitude, with an education, and a fabulous collection of ribbons.
Coffeebeans cartoons are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced under any circumstance without express permission from Shafali R. Anand. © Shafali R. Anand 2011-12.
Coffeebeans the Pup – Cartoons
(In order of their appearance, bottom to top.)
- Coffeebeans uses Mnemonics (a cognitive strategy) to identify the missing toy.
- Coffeebeans experiences Aleatoric Creativity.
- Coffeebeans illustrates Perceptual Arousal.
- Coffeebeans reflects upon the five types of learning outcomes.
- Coffeebeans experiences inert knowledge.
- Coffeebeans meets Octavian in Rome and discovers olfactory intelligence.
- Coffeebeans reflects upon fuzzies.
- Coffeebeans wonders about Milgram’s Obedience Experiment
- Coffeebeans on Behaviorism – in Coffeebeans’ Dilemma: A Short Story