“Creativity is the ability to see relationships where none exist.”
– Thomas Disch
The creative lounge is dedicated to your creativity. Here you’ll find facts and concepts that will help you expand your creative horizons, enabling you to become a more creative content creator.
This section features:
- Aleatoric Creativity and Instructional Design
- Types of Creativity – The 4C Model by James Kauffman
- The Universal Traveler Method of Problem-solving or Design
- The Wallas Stage Model of Creativity – An Illustration
- 4 Mental Exercises to Strengthen your Creativity
- Creativity Techniques – Brainwriting – Rapid Idea Generation
- Creativity Techniques – Brainstorming – Group vs. Individual!
- The Creative Lounge – What is Creativity?